News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Wedding Soup In Wick Park - Thursday, November 5

Started by jay, October 30, 2015, 03:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

Towntalk

I SAY THAT
EVERY
TRUE BLUE AMERICAN
WORTH HIS OR HER SALT
SHOULD BUY AT LEAST ONE OF THESE SHIRTS
FOR EVERY MEMBER OF THEIR FAMILY
OR
RENOUNCE THEIR CITIZENSHIP
IN THE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

jay

Wick Park T-shirts were on sale at this event.
The shirts feature a large tree encircled by the words Wick Park Youngstown, Ohio.

The shirts were Made In U.S.A.
I encourage every north side resident to buy one.

iwasthere

jay

What was disappointing about this event was how few north side residents actually attended.

I met three people who were from the south side (wow).
At least two people were from Warren.
Several others were from the suburbs.
Seven people were from the west side.
The remainder of those attending could have been from the north side or other places but that would have amounted to only about twenty people.

jay

They had plenty of wedding soup in the kitchen.  I'm sure they did not run out.

Towntalk

So you're the one that ate up so much soup that I had none!  :P Shame on you Jay!  :P

jay

The wedding soup was great.  I had several bowls.

Our Fifth Ward Councilwoman-elect Lauren McNally attended and brought her baby.

Towntalk

On Thursday, November 5th, Youngstown CityScape and the Wick Park Neighborhood Association will hold a fundraiser titled 'Wedding Soup in Wick Park' at the Wick Park pavilion.

The event will feature wedding soup from Kravitz Deli, fresh baked bread from Jimmy's Italian Specialties, coffee from Pressed Coffee Bar & Eatery and a cookie table. There will also be a basket raffle (which includes two complimentary tickets with admission), 50/50 drawing and Wick Park-themed t-shirts and stickers for sale.

Proceeds from the event will benefit the Wick Park Improvement Project which is an initiative that seeks to enhance the aesthetic and functional quality of the 34-acre city park located in one of the city's only historic districts.

Tickets are $15 and can be purchased at the door, however, pre-purchasing of tickets is strongly encouraged due to limited seating (75). You can a pre-purchase your ticket at CityScape's office in downtown Youngstown (15 Central Square, 2nd Floor).

Please join us for this fun and unique community event!

jay

Youngstown CityScape
&
Wick Park Neighborhood Association
present

Wedding Soup in Wick Park

Thursday, November 5, 6:00 p.m.

- Location -
Park Pavilion
Wick Park
Youngstown, Ohio