News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Halloween In Youngstown - Monday, October 31

Started by jay, October 05, 2011, 07:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

sfc_oliver

I do believe I did hear about that one last year. I think it's up on Walnut St. about 2 blocks up and 4 over from my place...

I'll keep the stuff outside, he can have all he wants inside......... The outside is already too much sometimes...... But it is fun........

Here's the skull which will be given to the first trick or treater who shows up dressed as a US military person, who has an adult with them.......
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

Here's the link to WYTV's story. It didn't give an address but has a photo of the outside of the house.

All the goodies are inside. Monsters, Gouls, Demons, etc. Everything seems to be operated electronically, and from what they showed with the story it's right out of Friday The 13th sort of stuff.

http://www.wytv.com/content/news/local/story/Halloween-House-Offering-New-Tricks-and-Treats/7W0gVf6tZ0GfNhVHqL4N-A.cspx

sfc_oliver

I was trying to add two at once......

sfc_oliver

sfc_oliver

I am unaware of the haunted house, do you know where it is located? I'll have spooky sound effects and a fog machine going, And I've probably spent a bit over the years...... We make the ceramic skulls and I give one away each year......

sfc_oliver

Towntalk

How does it compare to the Lowellville Haunted House that was spotlighted on WKBN 27? They must have a small fortunt tied up in those spooky figures and effects.

sfc_oliver

I like Halloween, I actually decorate more for Halloween than any other holiday. I dare say that my house is actually a destination for many of the local trick or treaters.........

Towntalk

HALLOWEEN

BAH HUMBUG

Everyone that goes about with happy halloween on their lips should be boiled in apple cider with a corn stalk through their heart.

HUMBUG

jay

Halloween in Youngstown

Monday, October 31
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.