News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Alligator found at home on Campbell St

Started by Rushblvd, January 15, 2013, 11:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on January 22, 2013, 09:35:21 PM
As Kennyjoe marches in the parade with an alligator or 2, by his side. My question to that is this. Would that be his float? Because if it is the other groups don't stand a chance in he** of winning... :'(
one cannot fret about the lansingville parade fourth of july techincalities. one must think how can one beat the unoffical mayor of lansingville at his own game. i think kj put those gators there to up the ante in lfojp.

Rushblvd

As Kennyjoe marches in the parade with an alligator or 2, by his side. My question to that is this. Would that be his float? Because if it is the other groups don't stand a chance in he** of winning... :'(

iwasthere

these gators canbe the lansingville mascots for the annual fourth of july parade this yr.

Rushblvd

I can visualize KennyJoe in one of thosee rockers...

jay

Let's rename it
Gatorville

I see one to the right of the porch.   ;D 

There's some small ones on the porch too.

Rushblvd

iwasthere

those slovaks in lansingville are inventive people when it comes to creating jobs. niami officials are looking to incorp thie lansingville product into thier own operations.

kenneyjoe330

Now now people - the cat is out of the bag - Lansingville's newest take on domestic farming/security/shoe making/meat production/feral cat extinction is now known.  Now if someone in Oklahoma or China gets hold of this just think how many jobs will be lost  :-X here - and WE thought of it here FIRS!.  How secret was it?   It was sooo secret that YSU will state unequivocally it had nothing to do with it - as will YPD, the State of Ohio, FBI and even WRTA  :laugh:

iwasthere

was the alligator a usa resident or an illegal reptile without documentations. maybe the gator was being sold to unlicensed cobbler who was gong to make shoes for the peta people.

Rushblvd

Apparently residents are using alligators as security. When YPD responded to a burglary at a Campbell St house they encountered an alligator. The neighbors called police to report the burglary "Shout out to the Neighbors" for BLOCK-WATCHING and reporting.(The.resident I believe is in jail on another matter)...