News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Cash Mob At The Santa Fe Cafe - Saturday, February 23

Started by jay, February 22, 2013, 06:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Towntalk

Towntalk

This is a simply fantastic place and everyone should nominate it for the Food Channel Show "Diners Drive-in's and Dives"

PUT YOUR VOTE WHERE YOUR MOUTHS ARE!

The publicity would be huge!

jay

A photo of the Youngstown Cash Mob birthday cake

Billy Mumphrey

Lunch at the Santa Fe was very good today. Glad to see many Cash Mob members attend.

iwasthere

i had lunch there with frds. i had wet burrito with hm ch noodle sp and a piece of cake from clarencedale cake, delicious in all fields.

jay

I had lunch at the Santa Fe today.  The cake was very good.  I took a picture which I will post later.

jay

QuoteClarencedale Cake for a beautifully designed tiered cake

I never had a taste of a Clarencedale Cake.  I'll have to go to the Santa Fe Cafe early to make sure I get some of the Cash Mob birthday cake.

iwasthere

Quote from: Billy Mumphrey on February 22, 2013, 04:12:29 PM
I hope one and all can attend. We need to support small local shops and eatries in town.
i agree with our new member to the board. i was at the mah cty com meeting and david ditizler made a statement that he will bring his beliefs to the board concerning buying from local merchants. dd said, "while he was the austintown trustee he and the other austintown trustees bought and shop from their local merchants for the township and personal consumption".

Billy Mumphrey

I hope one and all can attend. We need to support small local shops and eatries in town.

jay

Youngstown Cash Mob
at the
SANTA FE SOUTHWESTERN GRILL

Saturday, February 23
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m

Burritos, Tacos, Quesadillas for Meat Lovers and Vegetarians

- Location -
SANTA FE SOUTHWESTERN GRILL
2626 Mahoning Avenue
Youngstown, Ohio

SPECIAL

The Youngstown Cash Mob will be marking its 12th consecutive monthly event when it stops at the Santa Fe, and that calls for a celebration! Thanks so much to Ellen from Clarencedale Cake for a beautifully designed tiered cake – we can't wait to see it. Stop by the Cash Mob table for your slice, and a free raffle ticket for a gift certificate at Second Time Around Consignment Shop.