News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Dog found on Chaney Circle

Started by Shirley, October 30, 2010, 05:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shirley

Shirley

Dog is at the dog pound. Will be adopted if not claimed soon. Hopefully adopted. There were several dogs at the dog pound that were found on the west side. I happened to have a picture of this one. I did not think she was a stray since she was found with a leash.  I just thought she was lost. There are so many dogs there.   I would hope anyone that is missing a dog would check the dog pound first thing.  I just thought if someone knew who owned this dog that they could come pick up the dog today so she did not have to spend another night at the pound. Many people do not know that you can come to the pound on Saturdays and Sundays when the dog walkers are there. I have seen the pound release a dog on the weekend to the owners of lost dogs. I just thought I would give it a try and post her picture here.

jay

Suggestion

Other people have placed signs for a lost pet on the utility poles in the neighborhood where the pet was lost.
Make a "dog found" sign and include a picture of the dog.

Shirley

She was still there today. Really hoping someone comes to get her. She did not want to go back into the pound today. I had to carry her in. I do not blame her I would not want to be there....If you know anyone in the Chaney Circle area please ask them if they know who she is. Thanks

Shirley

This sweet girl was found on Chaney Circle I think on Friday. She also had a leash. She is at the dog pound. If you happen to know who she belongs to tell them they can come to the pound Sunday morning between 9am and 11am. That is when the dog walkers will be there. They could claim her and get her the heck out of there!! I walked her today and she is really a sweet girl.