News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Holiday Concert Of Giving - Saturday, December 6

Started by jay, November 16, 2014, 07:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

a wonderful concert that I attded with my elderly aunt in which she enjoyed this evening. she enjoyed so much it petered her out for the entire nite but she is no party pooper. she attd a xmas party with me in which she was the bella of the ball in which she cut the rug while doing a mean Charleston dance with my frd who is a dance instructor from fred Astaire. we stayed up into the wee hrs of the morning in which we woke up the rooster. ::) :o ;D

cc4

This concert is always one of my favorites of the year.  It puts me in the Christmas spirit.

What assets the Stambaugh Chorus and Youngstown Area Community Concert Band are.

Thank you to all the talented singers and musicians for a truly enjoyable evening.

jay

What a wonderful concert.

Did you know that several Forum members are also members of the Stambaugh Chorus?

jay

Holiday Concert of Giving
Featuring
The Stambaugh Chorus
and
Youngstown Area Community Concert Band

Saturday, December 6, 7:00 p.m.

- Location -
Stambaugh Auditorium
1000 Fifth Avenue
Youngstown, Ohio

All of the proceeds from this concert will benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank.