News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Seventh Ward Question

Started by jay, April 19, 2015, 08:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Towntalk on June 30, 2015, 03:00:18 PM
I hope so too. Your neighborhood is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the city, and if all the folks there are just as beautiful then you have something really precious going for you.
thx for the kinds words.

Towntalk

Are you going to be at the Lansngvlle Parade and Picnic?

Towntalk

I hope so too. Your neighborhood is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the city, and if all the folks there are just as beautiful then you have something really precious going for you.

Rushblvd

Our  :-* :-* will always be in the 7th Ward, but our new adventure in the 6th Ward will be just as fun...( I hope)..

iwasthere

Quote from: Towntalk on June 30, 2015, 08:24:09 AM
Ain't iwasthere just about the greatest person you ever knew?  ;D  I do though wish that he would post more often  :laugh:  I miss his dialogues with Rush Blvd.  :(  I really hate being the only super-dooper superstar in the 7th ward, and even though he's now in the 6th ward  :'(  I know for an absolute fact that his heart is still in the 7th. ;D
sucks tt you make me blush with all those nicities.

Towntalk

Ain't iwasthere just about the greatest person you ever knew?  ;D  I do though wish that he would post more often  :laugh:  I miss his dialogues with Rush Blvd.  :(  I really hate being the only super-dooper superstar in the 7th ward, and even though he's now in the 6th ward  :'(  I know for an absolute fact that his heart is still in the 7th. ;D

jay

Quoteiwasthere noticed it and identified it

It is not a pharmacy.

It's the new convenience store portion of the BP station.  The former cashier's building was recently demolished.

Towntalk

My friend, even though you and your outstanding group are now in the 6th Ward, I hope that you will continue to do great work for the 7th as well. Personally, I'd like to see you move in this complex so that you can revitalize our Neighborhood group. Keep up the good work even though you won't accept my offer of my music library. :'(

iwasthere

Quote from: Towntalk on April 24, 2015, 06:56:54 AM
Me thinks that Jay wants you to march right down there and demand to know not only what will be going in there, but who is building it, and demand to see all the paper work so that you can report back here to us. So do it! :laugh:
AT YOUR SERVICE MAM ;D

Towntalk

Me thinks that Jay wants you to march right down there and demand to know not only what will be going in there, but who is building it, and demand to see all the paper work so that you can report back here to us. So do it! :laugh:

iwasthere

We on ytown as like to buy our drugs with no frills drugstore, pickup then drive off cash only policy. ;D

jay

Iwasthere made a guess.  This building hardly has any parking spaces next to it.

Towntalk

iwasthere noticed it and identified it, and the last time I heard he not only lives on the South Side, but just a few blocks away from me don't you know. When I go out, I don't go  down to that part of town ... I have no business there, but head off to Boardman to spend my time dining there or doing ny shopping there since there isn't any stores in Youngstown worth shopping at, and as for dining, aside from dining at  the Subway near me, I prefer to dine at the up scale restaurants in Boardman. Phooy on Youngstown! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;D ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;D ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jay

Isn't it unusual that no one on the south side has even noticed this new building?

:o

iwasthere