News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Operation Cleanup

Started by Towntalk, August 29, 2014, 06:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

We are working on that very thing Jay. Once things are confirmed, we will be posting events here and welcome our great West Side friends to join us and see the variety of businesses we have here on East Midlothian Blvd. You are our inspiration, so I hope you will join us.
I'm sure that one of my neighbors will want to chime in on this topic, and we welcome his comments with great expectation, joy and wonderment.

jay

Quote"People are afraid to come into the city, it isn't that bad as people think it is,"

It's bad enough when suburbanites won't come into our city, but it's even worse when people living in the South Avenue area of the south side won't patronize our businesses.

Suggestion

Block watches on the south side should organize South Avenue and Midlothian Boulevard Dine Outs at locally owned restaurants. They should dine out as a group one or more times each week.  Maybe our south side Forum members could take the lead in organizing these dine outs.