News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

EPA Investing Illegal Dumping of Fracking Fluid in Mahoning River!

Started by irishbobcat, February 04, 2013, 09:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Aside from the webster meaning going "nuclear," what I wished to inject was another source of energy, if we can't handle effluent from fracking , go "nuclear."  As one who was qualified by the Atomic commission to handle nuclear weapons, fracking is a cake walk.

irishbobcat

Stop the presses! The Vindy ran the story on page 1 today above the fold!

I guess they ran our of pro-fracking advertising money.....

jay

As far as I know, Salt Springs road is west of the Mahoning River.  That would put the location of the dumping in the fourth ward.   

Towntalk

From Webster's Dictionary

3: crazy, berserk —usually used in the phrase go nuclear    Your beef is with Webster's not us!

stewie

Towntalk

I tend to agree with you Ron. This company is now trying to shift the blame, but as with everything else ... they are ultamately responsable for what is done on their property in connection with their business, not the man behind the tree, so lets wait and see where the investigation ultamately goes before we "go nuclear".

Youngstownshrimp

Leave it to a Youngstown energy company to blatantly give the industry a bad name.
This came up during a meeting I had today and D&L is continuing to tarnish themselves and Youngstown where they are from.
However, let us all wait until the investigation is complete before we go nuclear.

irishbobcat

I wonder how long it will take the Vindy to report this story?.....Hopefully before the Browns win the Super Bowl....

Fracking is safe.....we won't pollute.....RIGHT!!!!

http://www.nrc.uscg.mil/reports/rwservlet?standard_web+inc_seq=1037291

Towntalk

It's not in the Second Ward.  Don't know if it's the 3rd or 4th what side of the river is D&L on? The river is the dividing line between the two wards.

Towntalk

Prison is too good for the officials of D & L Energy, and that is that.

jay

iwasthere

i am shocked and surprised by this upstanding gas and oil company's behavior.