News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Gillam’s Three Ring Circus

Started by Towntalk, August 30, 2014, 05:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

that is to damn bad abt annie'-s feelings. her and tarpley met their WATERLOO in the MCNALLY'-s adm.

Towntalk

Wanna bet that no matter who gets it, Annie ain't gonna be happy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEqHJtzli-s

iwasthere

you are most welcome. there are fifty-four applicants for event director. it will be interesting who will make the cut.

Towntalk

iwasthere

Towntalk

It sholuld be civil service as was pointed out to weed out those who are not qualified, and at the same time it would allow qualified people outside of the city to apply. A fresh qualified person from outside of the city, county, state wouldn't be beholden to any local politician or Phil Kidd.

iwasthere

gilliam is erked that her fam/fam that she had in mind for this job might not be qualified. this position must be civil service, not an appt job by mayor or council thus eliminates the politics out of it.

YoungstownBiker

Quote from: Towntalk on August 30, 2014, 06:27:05 AM
Phil Kidd gets around the town a great deal with his video camera, yet he seems to ignore Council meetings, yet he professes to be the almighty champion of champions when it come to all things Youngstown. It seems to me that the Council meeting Tuesday would be the very event that he would want to cover since it involves one of his projects. Could it be that ... well I'll let it go at that. You form your own opinion.

I've expressed my thoughts about Phil on here before (still don't see all the "hype" about this t-shirt vendor), all he does is pick up trash, attend a couple meetings and eat at various local restaurants/bars. Oh, and blog about once a month.

What happened at the most recent council meeting? I am a little out of the loop.

Towntalk

Phil Kidd gets around the town a great deal with his video camera, yet he seems to ignore Council meetings, yet he professes to be the almighty champion of champions when it come to all things Youngstown. It seems to me that the Council meeting Tuesday would be the very event that he would want to cover since it involves one of his projects. Could it be that ... well I'll let it go at that. You form your own opinion.

jay

I wish Allan lived here and could set up a live transmission of the Tuesday City Council meeting.