News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Judge Rusu Gains Support

Started by jay, July 16, 2014, 09:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

never the less tt, the pc are the ones can make or brk an ind(s) bid for political offices. if, you have sweet tooth then this is the position to hold. a pc told me the candy and ph calls that it recd for supporting inds for bob hagan'-s was an eye opener for this ind.

Towntalk

Shoot, so far as I'm concerned, them precinct peoples are nothin' more than polecats to be avoided.

iwasthere

party faithfuls are only faithful when they need the help of the party precinctpersons for thier own agenda and the HELL with anyone else who needs help when it does not benefit themselves or thier personal agenda.

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on July 17, 2014, 07:42:35 PM
The point is that at times the democratic party's members aren't as loyal as the chairman would like them to be.

Towntalk

I'm a votin' fer Susie Q. fer Judge, so I am. Whose you votin' fer, and why? You got sumpin' against the gal?

jay

Judge Rusu and his purple shirt gang attended the St. Anne Ukrainian Festival today.

Towntalk

Who are you telling to M.Y.O.B.?
I was only asking who Jay was referring to any why it should concern us, and so was iwasthere.

PD

The real point is that she works for the probate court and her position is appointed
Just like the Sarah brown Clarke crew or the Sciortino crew the whole office campaigns because their jobs depend on it.   They are appointed and if they don't campaign will be replaced
Stop creating problems and mind your own!!

jay

The point is that at times the democratic party's members aren't as loyal as the chairman would like them to be.

Towntalk

Yes, who, and what is so important about who they support? Is there some perceived conflict of interest, or anything illegal?  ???

iwasthere

jay

The parents of a Youngstown City Council member are openly supporting the candidacy of Independent Probate Court Judge Robert Rusu.