News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Web And Graphic Design (moved from original classifieds)

Started by ForumManager, October 02, 2007, 09:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForumManager

Website Designer & Graphic Artist with over 15 years of experience available for
sub-contract work or available to create custom designed Websites for your personal,
business, and-or eCommerce needs. We're well into the beginning of the 21st century
and just about "everybody and their grandmother" are connected to the Internet. If
you have a business and you do not have a Web presence, you are doing your company a
disservice. You may be missing out on a large group of potential customers and those
people's money spends just as well as your current customer's money does

I have talked to several people and have been told that when they're looking for
local goods or services, one of the first places they go is to the computer to look
for goods and services in their area. Chances are that they found what they were
looking for because a business had a Web presence Don't be left behind. There is a
lot of potential profit to be made with a relatively small investment in a custom
Website

Let's discuss what your thoughts are and I will work closely with you to develop a
unique, sleek, eye-catching, custom designed Website tailor-made to your company's
needs.

Now that you've decided on a Website, are you in need of a logo that people will
remember your company by?

...Nike has the "swoosh"
...McDonald's has the "golden arches"
...Your company has "(enter logo here)"

I also design custom logos, flyers, brochures, you name it...I will design it.

My rates are very affordable and the turn over time is very fast.

Call me, Ron Williams, today at 330-881-8657 and leave your name and contact number.
I will return your call promptly.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.