News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Downtown Parking Ticket

Started by jay, February 09, 2017, 08:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishbobcat

So all the new meters are only for 1 hour???? Lesson learned!!!! Grad your lunch and go!!!! Or walk 6 blocks to eat downtown!!!

cc4

I was very sorry to hear that your lunch turned out to be an expensive one.  The irony

is that when we were talking about where you were parked during lunch, I thought that

maybe that quarter got you two hours at the meter.  You seem to be taking this all very well.

Irishbobcat

Big Brother is watching you!!!!!!  Obey the law!!!!!

kenneyjoe330

I parked on Phelps, third parking space from Commerce. It was metered parking and I put in a quarter for an hour.  The time was 11:40 am and when I returned at almost 1:00 pm I was given a ticket at 12:57 pm.   :'( .  I crossed Federal Street and found a parking space at the second space from federal - it had a time on it but I put in a dime to make it more - total about 45 minutes.  I went to city hall and up to the Clerk's office about 1:15 (had trouble at security - too many zippers on my winter jacket  ::) - they were very nice about it).  The clerk has no problem with finding the ticket and giving me a recipe for my $10.00.  I mentioned the last time I paid a parking ticket for going over the limited time I thought it was $5.00.  She said that must have been (dam I forgot what year it was changed 19 something 7, 97 maybe ??? ?  I did not tell her the last time they couldn't find the ticket, probably the person giving the ticket had not turned them in as of yet and this person just walked the two blocks right after my ticket was give :o   Fast AND Efficient just like it should be  ;D

Well I took advantage of the time and being at city hall and got the permit to be filled out for The Lansingville Parade on Sunday 02 July 17.  Getting permission is in the works for changing the route.  Starting at Byzantine Center at the Grove - Inverness - all of Jean - a couple feet on Tampa to East Indinola to Taft to Murry to Adams school.  The old route was almost o.8 miles and this will be about 1.1 miles.  Thanks to a SAANDI committee who has taken over organizing the parade.  It should be better than ever  ;) THANKS

JoyceFarrell

Where were you parked when you got the ticket?

jay

Sad News

A Forum member received a parking ticket while doing business downtown today.

>:(