News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

1,400 U.S. Jobs Moving To Mexico

Started by jay, February 13, 2016, 07:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

Quote from: Irishbobcat on February 14, 2016, 01:43:19 PM
Didn't Carrier receive money/loan/debt/tax credit for renovating their plant...that they're now abandoning?

I've heard they received upwards of 5 million....But I haven't verified it yet...
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

AllanY2525

Quote from: iwasthere on February 14, 2016, 07:15:52 AM
will he bring back the jobs that he sent over when he bought united states of americacompaniesthen he ship them overseas for more of a profit line with cheaper labor.

I have no idea... but we do need to see manufacturing jobs stay in the U.S. and bring
back some that have left if that's even possible.....and the trade deficit is unbelievable.

Irishbobcat

Didn't Carrier receive money/loan/debt/tax credit for renovating their plant...that they're now abandoning?

iwasthere

Quote from: AllanY2525 on February 14, 2016, 12:02:46 AM
Donald Trump is a bit too extreme.... but his views on the trade deficit and jobs leaving the country
are accurate observations.
will he bring back the jobs that he sent over when he bought united states of americacompaniesthen he ship them overseas for more of a profit line with cheaper labor.

AllanY2525

Donald Trump is a bit too extreme.... but his views on the trade deficit and jobs leaving the country
are accurate observations.

iwasthere

Wm Clinton is the one to thank for this move.

jay

Watch the YouTube video of the moment the employees were told their jobs were being relocated to Mexico.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8vbHg42xE