News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Not sure where to post something

Started by nexus, October 15, 2007, 04:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexus

Well right now it is a un-established group. I am actually looking to see if I can find more people interested in such a thing. So I guess what i should be asking is. Should I post something of that nature under the Mahonging Valley General posts?
Nexus

ForumManager

If it is a community organization - post your announcement in announcements and events.
If it is business or a for profit org. you can use  the classifieds and post under business cards- services offered.

jay

Try the Announcements & Events board at the top of the list.  If your group is going to hold a meeting, also consider linking the meeting announcement to the calender of events.

nexus

Hello all, i feel stupid having this as my first post. However I also understand alot of forums have very strict rules as to where one posts certain content. I am trying to advertise a local technology based club/group i am trying to start. But I am not sure where on the forums to post something of that nature. Commonly I see boards that have "advertisement" sections. So I am a bit lost. Any suggestions as to where to post this would be great. Thanks ahead of time.
Nexus