News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

California Palms Hotel

Started by Irishbobcat, January 29, 2017, 11:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

advocator

I think that it was financial decision. Trying to fill those hotel rooms with all that competition probably became tiresome. I also heard the proprietor say that he had family who had succumbed to the opioid epidemic. So it may also have been a change of heart. Funny story. the very same weekend that he announced he wanted to change the focus of the facility, I was trying to get him to invest in a "party bus" service with me over facebook. He did not respond to my inquiry about a new business idea. Instead he went on youtube and announced he wanted to open the recovery facility. Prolly just a coincidence.
Podcast Development and Production. SEO Content Strategist. Digital Brand Builder. Interactive Media Personality.

Irishbobcat

Now that the Palms is turning itself into a residential treatment center.....I wonder if the lounge will be open nightly....lol