News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sad News - City Activist Moves Out

Started by jay, August 09, 2016, 09:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

I've heard that this person is still trying to pass himself off as a city block leader.

iwasthere

Quote from: iwasthere on August 10, 2016, 11:54:19 AM
I am sure this individual will be around if needed.
it is much greener since these last couple of days that were filled with rain from the heavens above us. the boardman trustees has asked their law department about the requirements for free speech at their weekly meetings.

Irishbobcat

I am sure the Boardman Township Trustees can't wait to start receiving text messages from him regarding garbage cans being placed out on the curb too early....

Rushblvd

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( We are still mourning on the SS about our beloved leader fleeing to the "Burbs".. Remember, the "grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence, or in this case the other side of Market"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

iwasthere

I am sure this individual will be around if needed.

jay

Some sad news today

A long time south side activist and block watch leader has called it quits and moved to the suburbs.

:'(