News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sad News - City Activist Moves Out

Started by jay, August 09, 2016, 09:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on October 25, 2016, 05:59:23 AM
What is going on???? Next you will be telling me iwasthere will be working in the burbs full-time...This is crazy talk---iwasthere you need to come home, back to the City, the City that loves you....
ps-Has the Mayor even seen you, I bet he is worried!!!!
it is the water that is making iwt to talk crazy.

Rushblvd

ummmmm  -a fruit basket...Some could really read into that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If we had a store within the City, I bet McNally would have sent a fruit basket.......

Irishbobcat

I heard the mayor and council sent Boardman Township a fruit basket for allowing I was there to move into the township....

Rushblvd

My quess is that Mayor McNally may be sending out the SWAT Team to find our friend..Since iwasthere no longer is here, how can he be there???? These are questions that need to be answered :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jay

McNally must really miss Iwasthere.  Today's 5 Minutes With The Mayor has never been held this close to Boardman.

Rushblvd

What is going on???? Next you will be telling me iwasthere will be working in the burbs full-time...This is crazy talk---iwasthere you need to come home, back to the City, the City that loves you....
ps-Has the Mayor even seen you, I bet he is worried!!!!

iwasthere

iwashere is alive and well but he is in several different settings due to sub life. iwt teaching career has taken several twists and turns in the ycs system. iwt can be seen shaking down vendors for protection monies at the four seasons flea market every sunday morning from nine am to noon pm. ::)

Irishbobcat

I heard he is wearing new clothes to fit in with his new burb friends.....the ratty old sweaters are gone......and he has combed his hair!!!!!  next...a new car!!!!!!

Rushblvd

I think the concern needs to focus on ---"Where is iwasthere"???? Are we sure he has not been kidnapped by aliens?? Has anyone seen iwasthere!!-How do we know that he really is not some politician, who is in the hunt this election!! Maybe he is some commissioner, or State Rep., or worse yet, a Prez. candidate....

Irishbobcat

Can't believe he joined the deserters and now rarely frequents Y-town.......I guess when the WRTA bus drivers always refused to stop and pick him up he said to hell with Y-town if he ever got the chance to leave......I now pity the eateries on 224......

jay

Check the IHOP on 224.  Rumor has it that he now frequents eateries in that area of Boardman.

Rushblvd

i miss my friend--iwasthere, where are you? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

cc4

I heard he moved to the burbs!!  He's probably too busy meeting his new neighbors and checking

out the local watering holes.  Come back to us, Iwt.

sfc_oliver

Used to be someone who reported on the South Side.... Seems someone run them off... Maybe someone should ask them to come back....
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

jay

The Forum no longer has a member to report about south side news and events.