News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sad News - City Activist Moves Out

Started by jay, August 09, 2016, 09:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishbobcat

IWS can now ratter off every church and civic dinner in Boardman Township...and is now clueless on such events in Y-town....he has even forgotten when Y-Town City Council meets...

jay

I heard someone refer to him as a S.O.B today.

Son
Of
Boardman

Irishbobcat

Hours late? Glad he could get away from his new buddies and chums in the Burbs who now preoccupy ALL his time....... I also heard he has given up eating at local Y-town restaurants in favor of Panda Express and all the franchises on 224......

Rushblvd

I was a little bit worried about iwasthere on Sunday..But, he did make it to his post at St. Pat's Spaghetti Dinner..Yes, he was hours late, but he made it..Our numbers were up, thanks to iwt, and he promised he would be back..He can work the crowd better than any Priest--The guy got it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Irishbobcat

Has anyone spotted IWT this past week? He used to be spotted at St. Pat's spaghetti dinners, at election watch parties in the city, etc.....but no more.....
Since he moved to the burbs I guess he now celebrates with the GOP on 224 .....

Irishbobcat

IWT no longer worries about Y-town....he's more concerned about what new fast food joint opens up on 224....and breakfast at IHOP......

Rushblvd

Dear iwasthere,
It's time to come home. Since you left things are out-of-wack in the City :laugh: :laugh:
1. The Indians loose
2- The Browns can't win
3. 5- Minutes with the Mayor, is at a all time low in attendance
4. The block-watch attendance has also hit an all time low
5. City Council does not even know what to do with out your guidance..

We all get your point--We Need You Back....

Won't you come home... :'( :'(

jay

Irishbobcat

I heard somebody say the mayor feels the rebirth of Youngstown is now complete with the moving of Iwasthere to the suburbs!!!!!

kenneyjoe330

I miss the old iwt - knowing he left I feel like a case of baskets  :'( Are you real sure it was a fruit basket and not a fruit cake baked by a notable bakery "on the Boardman side of Mid. Blvd. and L. P. Rd. that was sent ?   May be he moved to be closer to a Catholic Church  :laugh: and nearer to a priest if needed  :o ?   I think one of the "brightest gems" in Yo's crown just fell out and rolled away !    It is just as bright as ever but not in the correct setting  :( ! ! !

Irishbobcat

The city could be in trouble if the bat signal can not be seen in Boardman Township by I was there.....

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on October 25, 2016, 06:27:09 AM
McNally must really miss Iwasthere.  Today's 5 Minutes With The Mayor has never been held this close to Boardman.
the mayor did this to entice him to the five minutes with the mayor  by having it a block away from his place of employment. it might work.

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on October 25, 2016, 08:12:31 AM
My guess is that Mayor McNally may be sending out the SWAT Team to find our friend..Since iwasthere no longer is here, how can he be there???? These are questions that need to be answered :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
he was going to sent out a SWAT team but he decided not to because the city cannot afford any overtime on a renegade.

iwasthere

Quote from: Irishbobcat on October 25, 2016, 08:52:57 AM
I heard the mayor and council sent Boardman Township a fruit basket for allowing I was there to move into the township....
the mayor sent btt a gift card to the ns farmers' market to buy local produce.