News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Cardinal Mooney High School May Move From The South Side

Started by jay, July 13, 2012, 05:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

I've talked with a few people connected to the Mooney community.  The move to the suburbs is more likely than ever.

irishbobcat

Are they going to bail on the donors who bought their artificial turf practice fields?

Or are they going to tear up the carpet and take it with them?

They better get some dough if they leave the carpet.....

sfc_oliver

I really can't comment on the city and the city officials too much since i bailed out.....

That's why I can't blame anyone else for doing the same......
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

this is ole news. i questioned jw a couple of yrs ago concerning this matter. his response was looking for a job in dc. where is all wise and knowledgable tarpley on this issue? cms is in her ward. she is too busy sitting on her arse while watching her ward go to hades. she thinks she mayoral material.

sfc_oliver

High crime and as I understand it, getting worse. I really can't blame them.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

jay

Some sad news to report

The administrators of Cardinal Mooney High School are conducting a study to move the high school out of the south side of Youngsotwn and possibly relocate to the suburbs.  One of several reasons for the move is that the school is located in a high crime area.