News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Bill D'Avignon Youngstown CDA Director Demoted!"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, July 26, 2015, 11:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Youngstownshrimp

Iwasthere, with due respect what are you and your assoc. Doing actively to throw the bums out?

iwasthere

Youngstownshrimp

Iwasthere the City is moving forward, we have better leadership like the Mayor at the top and Marty Hume, the Law Director, true we need to get rid of the old unqualified guard.

iwasthere

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on July 28, 2015, 11:09:54 PM
Iwasthere, please elaborate ?
I have attended council meetings or neighborhood meetings in the past with these individuals concerning city matters that left me less of a fan of theirs due to their answers and lack of professionalism with their demeanor for the people of ytown.

Youngstownshrimp

Nick,  I know.  First of all D'avignon has no qualifications as a planner, community developer and definitely no background in real estate.  But he in the past decade or so managed the Youngstown Land Bank poorly, these are facts.

stewie

Nicholas Serra

Demoted implies some kind of wrongdoing. This whole thread implies a negative connotation. If you have two qualified people and only one space to fill, one of those people is not going to get the job. Hell, they could have both been equally qualified and a coin needed to be flipped to decide hah. Who knows.

Youngstownshrimp

Youngstownshrimp

Why the spin?  He was Director of CDA for years first under Williams, now CDA and ED merged, two heads, the Mayor selected the better and more qualified one for Director.  What does Deputy mean anyway?

Nicholas Serra

Youngstownshrimp

Nicholas Serra

By your explanation demoted is not the correct choice of words.

Youngstownshrimp