News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Kiwatha Drive Is Full Of Potholes

Started by jay, March 18, 2015, 06:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

Everyone just needs to be patient.  The road crews know where the potholes are, but it will take time for them to address them all.   Just drive carefully.  We will survive.

AllanY2525

I hit one in my neighborhood that was so big it made me want to
put off road tires on my truck.....

;D

Towntalk

They already know about the horrable condition on that street.

PD

Did you call the street department about the potholes?

Towntalk

Heeeeeeee  :laugh: Haaaaaaaaa  :laugh:  My street ain't full of potholes  :-*  But talk about those nasty critters ... Gypsy Lane has more potholes than the Moon has craters.  :laugh:  Those roads that Jay talks about ... shoot, they ain't got nothin' over Gypsy Lane and just think about those poor souls who have an emergency goin' over that crater filled road in an ambulance to the North Side Hospital.  :'( Some of them potholes are so bad that you could lose a semi in them.

Rick Rowlands

The road in front of my house is also full of potholes, with stones and dirt from those holes covering half of my front yard.  Oh well.

jay

Kiwatha Drive runs along the east side of Mill Creek Park.  This street is full of potholes.