News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Ongoing Fundraising for the Mahoning Valley Podcast

Started by advocator, February 02, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

advocator

I produce and publish the Mahoning Valley Podcast. It is devoted to speaking only of the GOOD things that happen here in the Mahoning Valley. Like our Valley's way of putting its best foot forward on the global stage of the internet. I am seeking sponsors who want to participate on a regular basis. I am seeking one time donations to help defer production costs and time to produce and distribute it. I am seeking story ideas. Volunteer efforts such as graphic design. Any support financially or otherwise. Old recording equipment, particularly a recording setup that can be ported to my laptop or linux based desktop. Anything that you feel would be helpful towards the goal of making it the best podcast and best effort possible.

I am also looking for feedback on making the podcast itself as good as possible.

If you want to make an anonymous donation that is fine, I will use discretion.

If you visit the website you can become a sponsor for as little as 19 a month through paypal.

I am also looking to raise awareness of the Project. So if you want to share it on your Social Media accounts or like the Facebook page or follow on Twitter; please do so.

Thanks 
Podcast Development and Production. SEO Content Strategist. Digital Brand Builder. Interactive Media Personality.