News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Styrofoam Coolers

Started by sfc_oliver, April 22, 2013, 12:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

Over the years i've given out at least 10 times what I've taken, and i have never posted a wanted post....

BTW I got back in and have one response so far.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

jay

I've given away many items on FreeCycle over the last three years.  Recently it seems as though most people on Freecycle are asking for something.  Perhaps it's just a sign of the times.

sfc_oliver

Now if they would just let me back in..............

sfc_oliver

I was a member of this group when they were on yahoo groups. That's where i gave away the last batch i had. I've met some good people and some really strange people through them.....

jay

Youngstown FreeCycle is a good place to give away items.
groups.freecycle.org/YoungstownOH/posts/all

It's also a good place to request items.

sfc_oliver

I'll make a few more calls. Last time i had this many stowed up i put them on Freecycle. I may have to find them again...

iwasthere

sarge the beautitude house or potter's wheel might take them or schools. in a couple of wks school's will have outdoor picnics for the little ones and the big ones.

sfc_oliver

I have about a half dozen of these small coolers and many of the freezer bags to go into them. I contacted 2nd harvest and several other places they say they can't use them. Hate to break them up and toss them for a landfill....