News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Los Gallos looking to locate in Youngstown"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, March 12, 2013, 10:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

A on the river is a very good spot one would think and it is unique, so with the B&O.  But "iwashere" when all the City pork was pumped into both those projects, and they resulted in failure.  So, this is the 64 million dollar question if they failed why are they worth another investment?  Here is the reason, they are isolated.
Folks, all good ideas but not the angle of study I am undertaking, think outside the box, like showing movies on a bridge wall.

iwasthere

abr is a nice spot with a spacous parking lot and an outside skyline view with of the city with a river next to it in any other bigger city this property would had been scoop up the moment a rent or for sale sign went up.

ytowner

No way either of those two locations Jay. Plenty of other spots in downtown. As an aside, I am not a fan of the Los Gallos in Austintown. Salsitas is much better in my opinion, but that's just me!

Towntalk

I don't know if it would be a good fit, or even be possable, but what about the Legal Arts building across the street from the County Courthouse?

jay

The "Anthony's On The River" building looks empty.

The Youngstown Club location is also available.

Billy Mumphrey

This morning's paper reports the Pig Iron Press has been saved.

Rick Rowlands

Should be a building on North Phelps available soon.

Youngstownshrimp

Although I have been critical of Youngstown's leadership and nonprofits, one cannot say I have not been supportive of patronizing restaurants downtown.  Infact, I like hanging out downtown and have since  moving to the northside 18 years ago, I will miss my home when I move this year.
Does this mean I will stop investing in Youngstown, no way.  Infact Ohio Land Management has recently become the largest private land management in Youngstown because of the new energy valuation of land.  So let me segway into what interest my associates have for Youngstown and maybe my old friends here on this site can advise me.
Los Gallos who have five restaurants now in this area wish to locate a restaurant in Downtown Youngstown.  They are finishing up their new Howland restaurant and OLM is tasked to investigate DT for the owner.  Be impressed folks, you are the first to know.  Remember, Los Gallos in Struthers owns and runs the Cellar specializing in concerts and has a knack for the younger generation. 
Yes, this is just the beginning of Los Gallos interest, but be assured that this is a serious establishment that is known to mean business.