News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

BLOGGING

Started by ForumManager, January 18, 2007, 11:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForumManager

I have removed the blog and will add wordpress for your use in Feb.

ForumManager

One thing...in order to see comments, you need to click the blog entry title.
It took me a few minutes to figure that out.

Work in progress, your patience is appreciated.

ForumManager

I am currently working on a new blog feature.  To post to your own blog, go to your profile. At the bottom of the page is a section for you to post to your personal blog. You can make each entry public or private.  You an also view recently posted blog entires of others in your blog area.  The settings are set to allow comments but I've  set it so you can delete comments.  The default template of the forum shows blog entries under each person's icon in all of their posts.  I am working on getting that to work with Slick pro graphite. You can click on a persons screenname in their posts to get to their profile and blogs at this time.

Blog away, folks! 
Make a journal, vent about things not covered in the forums ... keep it family friendly please.

If you would like a full blown version of blogging on this site, please let me know.  I can install Wordpress.