News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sad News - City Activist Moves Out

Started by jay, August 09, 2016, 09:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rushblvd

Has iwasthere just left the area completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Irishbobcat

I heard he now runs the Boardman Welcome Wagon franchise!!!!!!

Rushblvd

iwasthere-you must respond to these crazy crazy allegations ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Irishbobcat

I heard he has become comfortable with living in the burbs.....in fact, I heard he is even voting for Trump now!!!!!!

jay

The person no longer spends much time helping with events and projects in the city.  >:(

As expected, people tend to help the areas where they live.

This is why I feel all city employees should live in the city that employs them.

iwasthere

he is the new CLINT EASTWOOD with the motto, "make my day" or meet my roommates, "SMITH AND WESTON.

Irishbobcat

He now goes by the name of an actor who played on a popular TV series in the 80's....

jay

QuoteI heard our favorite activist now goes by a "different" name in the burbs!!!!

What's the new name?
Iamhere perhaps?

Irishbobcat

I heard our favorite activist now goes by a "different" name in the burbs!!!!

Rushblvd

He will become the "Cookie Monster" of Boardman

Irishbobcat

Yup...you would think with all the money taxpayers are spending on the new trash can city council could afford to buy cookies!

Maybe by living in the burbs SSA will really tastes the fruits of the good life and return to the city with piss and vinegar and led the people's revolt!!!!

jay

Something good may just come out of this individual moving to the suburbs.

It has been reported that he recently attended a Boardman Township trustees meeting at which cookies were served to the residents who attended.

Cookies for attendance.  What city organizations could learn from this?
City Council?

How about the

Youngstown School System?

Irishbobcat

Will they still allow him to sub in the Y-town city schools? Do they want someone from the burbs telling the city youths to flee to the townships and Columbiana County?

Irishbobcat

I heard he still insisting that he be allowed to get 5 minutes with the mayor.....

Rushblvd

Oh the old politics of the Y-town.. He is probably using a SS address in his old BW, so that's why he can still stay on as the leader of the pack..