News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sad News - City Activist Moves Out

Started by jay, August 09, 2016, 09:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoyceFarrell

Is this the event you're talking about?

JoyceFarrell

jay

I've heard that this former south side resident was the hit of the party at a Boardman neighborhood Christmas party last night.

iwasthere

Quote from: Irishbobcat on November 11, 2016, 05:15:28 AM
Hours late? Glad he could get away from his new buddies and chums in the Burbs who now preoccupy ALL his time....... I also heard he has given up eating at local Y-town restaurants in favor of Panda Express and all the franchises on 224......
iwt stays in the burbs due to the traffic by his home. iwt has to go around the world to cross over 224 to go to denny's restaurant for his morning breakfast. ::)

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on November 12, 2016, 06:02:30 PM
I heard someone refer to him as a S.O.B today.

Son
Of
Boardman

iwt has been called worse but iwt has thick skin. :-X

iwasthere

Quote from: Irishbobcat on November 13, 2016, 06:00:47 AM
IWS can now ratter off every church and civic dinner in Boardman Township...and is now clueless on such events in Y-town....he has even forgotten when Y-Town City Council meets...
iwt now has more time to go to ch and religious functions due to his pink slip from his summer sunday job. :'(

iwasthere

Quote from: Irishbobcat on November 19, 2016, 08:17:56 PM
Will IWT make an appearance at this year's Y-town Christmas Parade?????
iwt will be there to usher in the ytown's Christmas season with bells and rings on my fingersa and toes with a big band flair. :o

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on November 20, 2016, 05:15:35 AM
Maybe IWT will collect the money (shake down) from each unit in the parade.
iwt has bills to be paid and to be made. :D

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on November 21, 2016, 05:30:47 AM
Maybe IWT is a new appointee in the Prez. cabinet, like an advisor !!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I was asked to serve as the eyes ears and chief bottle washer for the trump's northeastern region. It is still in talking stages through the law agency of McNally and cafaro and frds. :D

iwasthere

Rushblvd

Maybe IWT is a new appointee in the Prez. cabinet, like an advisor !!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JoyceFarrell

Irishbobcat

I did hear the mayor is bringing in outside thugs to handle the shakedown.....(he farms out other city jobs to the burbs.....)

jay

QuoteWill IWT make an appearance at this year's Y-town Christmas Parade?

Maybe IWT will collect the money (shake down) from each unit in the parade.

Irishbobcat

Will IWT make an appearance at this year's Y-town Christmas Parade?????