News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Ursuline/Mooney Celebration - Saturday, January 23

Started by jay, January 20, 2010, 08:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

i was at this ceremony and i can say that the majority of ytown city's officials dressed like if they were going to a citywide cleanup. some officials wore blue jeans or ordinary slacks, one council rep look like if he came in from a nite of butchery on the town, the city's CEO was late as usual and he looked like he dressed in five minutes after he rolled out of bed. gerberry was confused/clueless about his facts for being there. Hagen was there. Ryan gave speech as if he was running for congress in the primary. reghetti came off as a cougar while complimenting the two football coaches on their success on the field........ Tito brown made history in recent days by giving birth. he was giving interviews to the tabloids that was the reason why he could not make the event. i can hardly wait to read that news article. it was something that these individuals can make this celebration but they could not make appts to the cda/mvoc offices to see where they were in the HUD application for the NSP funds. free donuts and coffee should have been served in these two offices. it would been a different story today in the valley.

jay

This was a very nice event to honor Youngstown's two championship football teams. 

This photo was taken while numerous awards were given to the coaches of Mooney and Ursuline.

ytowner

jay

State Championship Celebration
Ursuline High School Football Team
and
Cardinal Mooney High School Football Team

Saturday, January 23
Starting at 10:00 a.m.

- Location -
Covelli Centre
229 East Front Street
Downtown Youngstown