News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

14TH Lansingville Independance Day Parade

Started by kenneyjoe330, June 14, 2015, 04:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

sfc_oliver

This year the 4th was on Saturday I figured that was about perfect. Then again had it been on Wed or Thu then I would have scheduled for Saturday too.... All depends on when the day falls....
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

do you think to have it on the sat or sun before the fourth of July that would ensure more participation

sfc_oliver

AllanY2525

Quote from: Towntalk on July 08, 2015, 03:06:26 PM
I thought about hitchin' on roller skates to the old walker and my feet so that I can get around. Hook a hat on my head with a propeller and small American flags to my stooped shoulders and I could call myself the AARP float.

Hahahaha!  That one was cute (and funny, too...yes...)

:D

kenneyjoe330

Oh Please Towntalk - don't do that ! ! !  I'd have to charge ADMISSION  :laugh: :-* ;D

Towntalk

I thought about hitchin' on roller skates to the old walker and my feet so that I can get around. Hook a hat on my head with a propeller and small American flags to my stooped shoulders and I could call myself the AARP float.

kenneyjoe330

Hay - I think we had an ambulance ONCE in the parade - I quit asking them (and Ready Mix (?) the cement company on Poland Ave in Youngstown) Any How an ambulance would be good - now if we can get Medicare/Medicade or a Health Insurance Company to sponsor it or they can sponsor themselves - we will be all set  :laugh:  It is something to look into ! ! !

Towntalk

You can bet that next year this old hen will be there even if I have to hire a Gold Cross ambulance to get me there, for it seems at this point in time that is what will have to be the case ...  :'( ...

kenneyjoe330

THANK YOU ALL - for your "well wishes"  and moral support  ;) Hope Ya All will be able to attend Next Year's Festivities  :laugh:

jay

The Lansingville Parade Committee should hire the Lowellville photographer to shoot a video next year.

sfc_oliver

Lowellville Mayor mentioned once that we should end our Parade after 5 blocks and have a cookout...we didn't do that and he didn't show up for the parade anyway.

Maybe in years to come, but our fire department had to take off right after ours for the Struthers Parade.

jay

AllanY2525

Quote from: kenneyjoe330 on June 14, 2015, 04:45:39 PM
[move]IT IS LOOKING GOOD FOR SUNDAY 05 JULY 2015[/move]
THE 14TH LANSINGVILLE INDEPENDANCE DAY PARADE AND GATHERING
We step out from St. Matthias at 2PM and go to Adams for The Gathering
HOPE TO SEE   YOU   THERE  ! ! !

Well done,  sir....patriotism is alive and well in Lansingville

:D

jay

I would like to see a Youtube video of this year's Lansingville Parade.  Make sure someone takes the video and posts it ASAP.