News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Dr. Hathorn Leaving Youngstown

Started by Towntalk, April 17, 2015, 02:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

Exactly, he had great ideas but no one was willing to get up off of their
a●● and IMPLEMENT them.

So sad.....

Peggy Gurney

He COULD have turned the school system around if he hadn't had to fight the school board every single stinkin' step of the way.
IMO, they wanted him to fail.
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

Pd the city must go to Columbus to CHG this present day setup.

PD

If the city took over the schools the mayor could appoint a board of his choice

AllanY2525

I couldn't agree more with both of you....

The thing that really blew my mind was when I read the so called "Academic Distress"
board was, ITSELF,  in distress........basically the blind leading the stupid....

Everything I've read about Dr. Hathorne leads me to believe he's a good man, a competent
man, and that he truly CARES.   Sad to see him go.  I agree with both of you....there
should be a public referendum on the circus clowns at the Board Of Education....and the
citizens of Youngstown should vote to "CLEARTHE BOARD" and start fresh with some
competent, skillled people who will get the #$@€£&* job  DONE.

PD

Sorry
The unqualified school board will pick someone that gives them what they want
In the meantime the schools will fail, people will leave and the state will let it happen
I'm thinking of going to the governor and pleading for him to take over the system and get rid of the board

Towntalk

http://www.vindy.com/news/2015/apr/17/youngstown-schools-superintendent-hathorn-leaving-/?nw
I hope that the city school board is happy ... they have been trying to get rid of him. NOW IT'S TIME FOR US TO GET RID OF THE ENTIRE SCHOOL BOARD. THEY ARE ALL A LOT OF PATHETIC LOSERS. FAILURE'S IN THEIR JOB... FAILURES IN THEIR LIVES.