News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Travers For Youngstown Pasta Rally - Sunday, April 12

Started by jay, April 07, 2015, 05:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

Donate time by calling voters and wearing their shirts at all functions.

Peggy Gurney

No one is forcing anyone to go to a fundraiser.  I too would use my own monies, but I would still hold a fundraiser for those folks who would like to help me.
I can't afford to go to them either.  I went to one of Nate's and this one for Chris.  I didn't eat because I didn't have $20 but donated what little I could.
I believe in backing the folks you want in office.
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

These fundraiser s are too expensive for my budge t. If I ran for an office. I would use my own monies, not someone else.

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

It's painfully obvious that you've never been in an Italian home for Sunday dinner iwasthere. Once the little ones are off the ****** and the baby food they eat what the rest of the family eats including pasta including spaghetti. I grew up in a neighborhood that was predominately Italian 95% of my friends were Italian, and I had many a 100% Italian meal in one of my friends home.

PD

Towntalk

A nickel nothing ... charge their parents a buck a calorie for everything they get for their rug rats. :laugh:

iwasthere

kids under six do not eat spaghetti but they do eat and drink food items that are full of sugar contents. the candidate can make a killing, if they charge a nickel for every food items that is consumed and sugar filled in which six and under crowd enjoys. ;D

cc4

I think jay forgot to mention that kids under 6 eat free.  Thanks for posting all the

dinner possibilities though.

Remember in a democracy, you can choose whether or not to support a candidate

by attending his/her campaign dinners.  Some people buy a ticket with the intention

of never going to the dinner.  Some people contribute more money than the ticket

requires.  Some people support politicians out of their ward to encourage a more varied

ticket.

Iwasthere, you can probably find a place to eat within your budget elsewhere in the city.

pd, what would you suggest candidates charge for a FUNDRAISER?

iwasthere

PD

Wow. That is expensive for a pasta dinner
$10 for kids 10 and under??
What is it seafood pasta?

jay

FYI

Travers for Youngstown Pasta Rally

Sunday, April 12
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

$20.00 Adults
$10.00 Children (12 and under)