News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"The Fifth Floor"

Started by Peggy Gurney, October 24, 2014, 09:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

Peggy Gurney

oohh I've never seen that last one. I must be blind, because I probably pass it when I take my son to his monthly appt on Churchill-Hubbard Rd.   ::)

When they have it, I always get the Applewood BBQ Pulled Pork. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!! 
Otherwise, I normally get either the Italian BMT, or Subway Club, with 2 Oatmeal Raisin cookies.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Coldcut subs. I buy 2 subs each time so that they will last me for 4 meals. I always have large bags of Lay's Potato Chips on hand and I wash them down with Spicy V8. and Giant Eagle Cole Slaw.

The three Subways on Belmont Ave.

3134 Belmont Ave.
200 Goldie Rd. - WalMart - Liberty Plaza
4501 Belmont Ave.

Peggy Gurney

Agreed!  Love Subway.

What is your favorite sub?
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Yes, but don't get me wrong, I love Subs and as you well know there is a Subway next door to me that I frequent at least twice a week ... better by far than tacos every day of the week.

Peggy Gurney

That includes the one at Walmart right?  I didn't know there was one north of Walmart.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

What I don't understand though is why there are so many Subway Restaurants on Belmont between Gypsey Lane and Churchill Commons Plaza I counted three.

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Peggy, thee and me are blessed beyond all measure by the vast array of restaurants that are within our grasp ... no one has a wider variety of menu's to choose from, nay not even our friends on the West Side.  We rejoyce in our good fortune.

Peggy Gurney

I'm not being pessimistic. I think that any store, any restaurant, any business of any kind, can be successful with the right ownership and management.
You betcha sweet cheeks!
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Why so pesamistic? Because it's not on West Federal Street? Wanna bet that had it been on the West Side there would not have been gloom eminating from sources un-named. That person would set aside a special day for all of us to go there and spend a buck or three.

Peggy Gurney

That is the 1 million dollar questions, right there.
~ Normal is overrated ~

jay

Will it last more than one year?

Peggy Gurney

lol.  I have found one rather pricey restaurant that I indulge in once every couple of months or so - Charlie Staples BBQ.
LOVE!  :P
~ Normal is overrated ~