News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Asking Too Much???

Started by Towntalk, January 26, 2015, 08:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

Thank you Towntalk, hopefully I'm a long way from stopping the giving...
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Peggy Gurney

We can't even shovel our own due to our health issues.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Rick Rowlands

My wife and I both have Jeeps.  What is this plowing of driveways that you mention?   :)

Towntalk

My friend, considering everything you've given to the people of your community, and continue to give, I would hope that the young people would reach out to help you. You are a diamond of immense value, and a real community treasure.

sfc_oliver

I would but I am not permitted. Cardiologist would have a fit. But the guy who lived next door to me has a plow on his truck and he stopped by and did my driveway. He moved out 4 years ago and I haven't even spoken to him in 2 years. Not even sure where he lives anymore. But he always stops and does my drive when we get the snow...
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

Watch out for your own health my friend, we really appreciate you and thank you for all that you do for us. Have a wonderful day, now go curl up in front of your TV and enjoy a large cup of hot chocolate while watchiung "Fat 'N Furious: Rolling Thunder" on the Discovery Channel. [TimeWarner channel 130].

jay

I just finished shoveling two driveways and three sidewalks for my neighbors.

Towntalk

This might be asking too much of the people of Youngstown, but it shouldn't be a "burden" for you to look out for the senior citizens in your neighborhood like shoveling at least a path for them, checking on their welfare, or offering to take them to get some groceries given the weather conditions out there right now.