News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Opinion On The President Of Council Race

Started by jay, October 17, 2013, 08:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

No surprise that Sammarone is "doing things the old fashioned way", when he was quoted as
saying that cell phones and computers are the lazy man's way of communicating

jay

Both Chris and Susie come the ranks of block watches and neighborhood organizations.  I hope these training grounds will be the source or many more future candidates.

jay

I received a Sammarone for President of Council post card in the mail today.

I was pretty sure the political advertisement would not have been sent over the internet.  ;D

AllanY2525

Maybe he should step down and let someone else have a chance.  I believe Sammarone
genuinely cares about the city, but the article makes a point with regard to his age, and
his long service in local government.

Perhaps he could be an advisor to the next mayor, council.  He did do some very good things
in his short tenure as mayor, and made some tough decisions that needed to be made, like
the article says.

Billy Mumphrey

I believe Mr. Kidd's article hits the nail on the head. Mr. Sammarone needs to step aside for others. Anyone but the Mayor. He's like an old re-tread tire. How long do you expect him to last?

jay